Terms and Conditions
The term "casaantiguapanama.com" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use.
- It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which it is not responsible.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us.
- This material includes, but not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not mean that we endorse the website (s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s). Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Panama