Would you like to experience a Panama Christmas break this December?
Christmas is one of the most exciting times of year for many, but with that excitement can also come lots of stress. Want to sit back and relax for a change? That’s good to hear, as that’s exactly what we are here for.
Panama City is one of the best Christmas break destinations and Hotel Casa Antigua, situated at the entrance to the Old Town, is the ideal location to enjoy Panama City.
From our festive season hotel in Panama it is easy to visit:
- The wonderful Christmas lights and entertainment at Parque Urraca. Parque Urraca is a leisurely 40 minutes walk from the Hotel Casa Antigua (or 5 minutes in a taxi or Uber)
- The Cinta Costera where you can enjoy some exercise while admiring the Christmas lights that illuminate the Bay of Panama
- Casco Viejo (Spanish for Old Quarter), also known as Casco Antiguo or San Felipe, is the historic district of Panama City. There will be many special carol concerts in the magnificent squares in the old town as well religious festivals in the beautifully restored churches.
- The best shopping centres in Latin America with many top brands offering excellent festive sales
- Exploring Panama City’s dynamic nightlife with many top class restaurants and bars
When you book your stay at Hotel Casa Antigua, you will receive the following benefits:
- Welcome bottle of sparkling wine
- Breakfast in bed on the first morning
- Discounts at our PIPS cafe bar, Skins nightclub and StorX rooftop bar (with the best views in Casco Viejo)
About Hotel Casa Antigua
Nestled on a cobblestoned street in Panama City’s storied Casco Viejo, Casa Antigua blends the rich history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site with the modern comforts and conveniences expected by today’s sophisticated travelers. Ultra-private yet located just minutes from the city’s most celebrated attractions, this intimate, European-style hotel is a favorite of frequent travelers to Panama’s capital city.